Re: [pyrnet] Re: Boarding puppers (sick pyr)

Kim, Did the Vet warn you about re-infection with the whip? You
need to pour bleach everywhere she has or does poop and clean up
immediately. Was Daisy on Interceptor for heartworm prevention?
Interceptor prevents whipworm. Watch out for Badger, too. He can
get it, I'd take in a stool sample to be on the safe side. No
matter how good care we take of our dogs, things happen
sometimes. No reflection on you at all.

Barb Bowes
Bo, Molly, Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com