Re: [pyrnet] brushing

In a message dated 9/4/00 11:40:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
closetothesky@webtv.net writes:

<< my husband started using my Cricket human hair brush to the present
 Sophie has always turned out beautifully. I wasn't thrilled at first but
 hey whatever works. >>

Just hope your husband doesn't decide to use your toothbrush on Sophie <VBG>.

In the past year, we have "discovered" the undercoat rake.  This is the large
metal comb/brush, with teeth set wide apart.  Our guys seem to really enjoy
the massage that it gives the body.  It takes out the tangled undercoat, but
leaves the outer coat lovely and soft.  What I need to find is a small
undercoat rake to work around areas such as the neck and chest.  I also use a
small slicker brush, pin brush, and "greyhound" comb.

Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, SC