Re: [pyrnet] Re: Odors (long reply!!!)

Jan, I hope you get your time away. Your life is certainly never
dull! Am leaving for an overnight trip this AM. Am going to go
see a litter of pups. Haven't been away overnight since March!
I'm scared to leave the dogs, but daughter has been admonished to
triple check gate locks and watch dogs constantly when they are
out to potty. Bo has quit looking for Molly, finally, so perhaps
things will go well. Daughter is pretty good about the dogs. When
Bo was missing she was beside herself. Probably because she knew
I'd be hell on wheels if anything happened to him! I'm not
getting a puppy, I'm going with a friend who is looking to buy
one. Will see some friends I haven't seen in a while, also.
Should be a fun trip. Good luck to you on getting away!

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com