Re: [pyrnet] Pyrs without Dwarf producing ancestors

In a message dated 12/26/00 2:15:31 PM Pacific Standard Time,
lmweisser@olywa.net writes:

And beyond that, how many people out
there would know what to do with this information?  How to make sense of
it?  What it really means?  If genetic choices were as simple as just
having the obvious information we would all breed disease free dogs and we
would all know just where to go to buy such a dog.  Unfortunately the old
saying is quite true "A little knowledge is a dangerous thing."

We just need someone to tell us all what to do??

Joe