Re: [pyrnet] Pyrs without Dwarf producing ancestors

In a message dated 12/26/00 2:15:31 PM Pacific Standard Time,
lmweisser@olywa.net writes:

But, the fact remains that we do not KNOW that
Bruno was a dwarf carrier.  With Klumbo, however, we do know since there
were many first hand reports of dwarfs produced by him.  I would hazard a
guess that he is the best known dwarf producer in the breed.

I think anyone who looks at it closely pretty well knows and what harm does
it do anyone to put the informaiton out there and simple put a qualifier on
it as you just did?

I would say the same thing about Wooden Nickle and Chief (Beau his litter
brother)  although the evidence is not as great with either of these.

Joe

Joe