Re: [pyrnet] Neutering and weight

--- Ghost Rider <kaiser4@gulftel.com> wrote:
> Hey everyone!
>
> Got a couple of questions for ya'll...
>
> 1)  Bear is 14 mos and I have absolutely no plans of breeding him,
> he's an
> inside only dog and I want to know .....  should I go ahead and have
> him
> neutered?

Absolutely. He will be helathier, more content, less apt to wander or
be aggressive with other dogs, and there will be no chance whatsoever
that he will bring a litter of unwanted/unneeded puppies into the
world. Plus, you will be setting a good example for friends, neighbors,
and family :-)

> 2)  What about the separation anxiety I've read about with dogs his
> age
> losing "a part(s)" of themselves?

There is absolutely nothing to that whatsoever. Neuter him ;-)

Katie

=====
~Katie Allison Granju~
Writing ~ Editing ~ Consulting