Re: [pyrnet] together at the bridge

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ann K. Wetherilt" <wetheri@emmanuel.edu>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>; <Carterhey@cs.com>; <NaHUG@aol.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2001 1:28 PM
Subject: [pyrnet] together at the bridge

> Thanks for your responses yesterday, but have to tell you the sad news
> that we had to make the decision to help Paddington join our lovely
> Shelley and so many others at the Rainbow Bridge last night.
We can only be grateful that he suffered very
> little, and that the decision was so clear that we don't have to worry
> about whether we did the right thing.
> Thanks again for all your care and concern.
> Ann, Peg, and puzzled, lonesome Ivy Rose

I am so sorry! I just answered yesterdays post before I saw this one. I am
so sorry for the loss of Paddington! I feel as if I got to know him from all
your posts about him and your sweet Ivy Rose. I grieve with you. But you did
what was best for Paddy and he will now keep Shelley company until you come
for him. Please accept my most heartfelt condolances.
Marie and Beau