Re(2): [pyrnet] together at the bridge

Dear Marie and Beau,
Thanks so much for your message of sympathy. It really does help to have
all these friends out there who understand what it is like to go through
such a loss. We are still devastated and continually come up against new
ways to miss him--I sobbed my way around the block last night as Peg took
Ivy Rose, as usual, and I was empty-handed. Paddington was the one who
lived to go out for walks--Ivy, our shy one, goes because she doesn't like
to be left behind and I think it's good for her! There will be another, of
course, but not until I can be sure I'm not going to be looking for
Paddington in him/her.
Ann, Peg, and Ivy Rose