Re: [pyrnet] Cruciate Ligament Disease

Urs,
    Thank you for the very interesting site on PL.  The the very first Pyr we
got had PL.  The Vet told us to crate him for 2 weeks and he did outgrow it  and
lived to be 11 yrs with no lameness or arthritus. All the cases I have heard of
since seem to require surgery. Was interested to know that this problem is not
just in the US.
Charlotte