Re: [pyrnet] Zack -- throwing up

Thanks Gordon -- Zack is still zonked in front of the fan.  And we have
Kaopectate in the medicine cabinet -- so if he starts in again I will give
some of that and see if it helps.  I never thought of a hairball -- my cats
get them all the time -- when they aren't spitting up the latest plant they
decimated, they are hocking hairballs.  I did not see a hair ball in the
foam gluck, but he spread it around the yard pretty well so there could have
been one.  It  figures I would get a dog that gets hairballs --LOL  Getting
back at me for calling them hairballs when they misbehave... Good thing I
didn't call them anything else ...
Thanks gain for the quick response
Tea