[pyrnet] Zack -- throwing up

This afternoon Zack started hacking and threw up a foamy yellow liquid --
did not look like bile.

He seems okay now, he ate dinner fine and is sleeping in front of the fan.

Could heat and exhaustion make him throw up.

Today sort of snuck up on me.  We have had beautiful weather for the past
two weeks, cool and clear -- evenings in the high 40's to 50's the days
topping out in the mid 70's.  Yesterday was warm, but there was a breeze and
our house stays cool in the shade in the summer.  It was very cool
yesterday, in the morning -- just 42 when the dogs went out and they came in
and were in while I was at work.  By the time I got home and sent them
out -- it had dropped to the low 70's.

Today was unreasonable and unseasonable.  The morning was in the mid 60's
and then it went to 90 (don't know what the heat index was).  I did not
catch on that the temp was going up as I was doing the weekend chores and
buzzing around the house, so I didnot turn on the AC or call the dogs in.
When I am home I leave the back door to the deck and the pen open so the
"kids" can wander in and out and play.  By the time it dawned on me it was
hot its was mid afternoon -- I had been cleaning up the cellar.  My
girlfriend and her Corgi Grendel were over visiting and the dogs were all
chasing and playing.  Around three we sat down to have ice tea and watch
them play and I noticed that Zack was drooling more then usual -- I brought
him in and turned on the fan -- but he would not stay in.  After Grendel and
Sue had left the dogs flopped down and napped -- except for Zack who kept
pacing.  Then he went to the center of the pen and started hocking and
coughing and then he threw up.  This time I brought them all in -- turned on
the fans (it had started to cool down) and washed their faces (no they don't
appreciated it -- imagine washing faces of three three-years olds) and their
ears at that seems to cool them down some.  Then they settled down and
napped.

Since then Zack has seemed logy, but as I said earlier he has eaten and
hasn't thrown up and his gum color is good.  I can drag my vet out on a
Sunday if I have to, but I sort of think it was just exhaustion -- and Zack
has always had a finicky stomach - (he'll eat anything.. but it doesn't
always stay down).  I am just really concerned... will keep a watch on him
and if he gets worse he will go to the vets and Sunday be damned.  But
wanted to know if anyone else has run into this.

TIA
tea