Re: [pyrnet] Zack -- throwing up

Tea, my dogs do this occasionally, usually from eating grass. My
vote is that it is nothing to worry about. On the other hand, Bo
had the runs today. (which concerns me as this almost never
occurs with him. Maybe 4 or 5 times in almost 11 years? So, I
cooked up some rice, boiled some hamburger, and put a couple of
VERY generous tablespoons of pure canned pumpkin in the mix. He
thought he was getting a "special treat" of course, but as he'll
be on this diet for at least the next 4 days, he may change his
mind. <G> No fun cleaning up the pants and tail of a Pyr who's
pantaloons hang to the ground, lemme tell ya. And to top it all
off, when I scooted him back outside, grabbed a towel and the no
rinse shampoo in the spray bottle, the sprayer was not working!
<sigh> So, I dumped the no rinse on him, worked it through and
out with the towel, ran a brush through the area, and Voila!,
good as new. So far, this has been the only episode today. Hope
the rice and canned pumpkin work right away, or tomorrow morning
will not be pleasant when I come down the stairs. The dogs are on
a 6 AM schedule, and that includes weekends. I NEVER get to sleep
in. <sigh>

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com