Re: [pyrnet] Zack -- throwing up - A rambling explanantion

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tea" <tea4c@landmarknet.net>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 09, 2001 9:47 AM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Zack -- throwing up - A rambling explanantion

> Yep -- he just heard a truck he doesn't like -- almost went through
the
> slider (he forgot it was closed --LOL)  sat there and looked at me
and
> barked away --
=======>
   Tea, sounds like Zack is Back.
   (Sorry, I couldn't resist that one. )

   It is nice to know he is going to be alright.

   But what is a slider?
   We don't have any down here.  Of course we are
underprivileged.  The last time I heard that word used
outside baseball or kids playground equipment was when
I was about 14, and my 13 year old girlfriend wanted to give me a
"slider' kiss.
    I said:  "Why sho nuff, you sweet thang. Just you be sure not to
crush my bow tie.  My momma would whimper
almighty loud."  She did, and I enjoyed every minute of it.

Hermit in the Woods, singing Sunday songs.