Re: [pyrnet] Zack -- throwing up - A rambling explanantion

Yep -- he just heard a truck he doesn't like -- almost went through the
slider (he forgot it was closed --LOL)  sat there and looked at me and
barked away --

He is outside now for a few minutes telling the world that he is on guard
and they better just stay away!

Thanks all for your help,  my first dog Bear (our very special never have
another like him dog) got leukemia at age three -- the first signs we had
were vomiting.  Bear went through chemo and we were very lucky -- he came
through and lived until he was 12 years old.  He was a cross between a
Sheepdog and a Water Spaniel -- he looked all sheep until he got wet and the
he looked like his mother Ralph (yes I said Ralph).  This was an accidental
breeding and the 8 pups were remarkable.  Everyone in the valley knew them
all ... all of them got some form of cancer -- those that survived live to
at least ten.  I lived near the grammar school then and so did two other
owners (this is before leash laws) -- Every third morning I would get a call
from the principal of the grammar school to please come get the dogs and
take them home.  The kids would pick the dogs up and the dogs would walk the
kids to school -- go out and sit in the middle of the only street the kids
had to cross and get them across and on to school. Then the dogs would
wander around the halls of the school until one us went to pick them up and
Drive them back home.  Obviously it was a long time ago -- as people would
still stop for three young dogs and children in the street. -- Anyway --
sorry to ramble.  But we still miss Bear and he went to the bridge 10 years
ago --
The whole point is why I get anxious when the dogs vomit.
And that's the long version
Tea