From: Barb Bowes
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2002 11:02 AM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] BARF diet

Linda wrote: <<Promise - no more BARF preaching!>>

Linda, never promise!  <VBG> I DO NOT BARF my dogs, but I do recommend that people look into it, especially if their dogs are having problems with allergies. Right Dianne? <G> I will probably give BARF feeding a go at some point. I have no problem with feeding raw meat. It's the veggies that get me. Seems I'm pretty much a carnivore myself! <G> Although, my meat is cooked. Is there a list out there in BARFland for people who are veggie challenged? <EG>

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs), Flopsy (Pyr Shep) & Machin (Doxie)
bamb@monmouth.com