[pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l-digest.20020429

In a message dated 4/30/2002 12:01:09 AM Eastern Daylight Time, owner-pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org writes:

Barb,
We went to the vets the other day for blood tests (heartworm and lymes) and the Lyme shot...I have to wait for everyone to leave -- when I walk in (they know I am coming I call first) I am greeted by the new receptionist "You're the Lady with the three BIG DOGS"  The whole waiting room turns and stares -- 11 people -- German Shepards, cats, little ratty dogs, and a bird -- all eyes on the "BIG DOG Lady".   "You will have to stay outside with them she screeches...."  I look at her as though she is too dumb to have crawled out from under that rock without help.  The vet tech comes running from the back..."It's okay" he smiles "Dave asks if you can wait>>>

Just a note here: I have now "picked Myself up" off the floor wher I fell , after laughing so hard at this story !!
Tea~~~Thanks for sharing !
Pamc

Pam Croy
PYRALIVE@AOL.COM