[pyrnet] Chat: fence height for Pyrs

We have four foot chain link fencing that works well for our two, although
Travis long ago learned how to open the gates so we have to keep hooks
through the latch holes.  The fencing is black vinyl coated with shrubs and
trees planted along much of it, and it pretty well disappears into the
background.

One note though - a few winters the snow here has drifted to five feet along
the four foot fence, so if you are in a high snow area keep that in mind.
We try to shovel a path straight down to the grass near enough to the fence
that they can't climb up on the snowbank there and take off.  We also have
to manage the plow that does the driveway so that it doesn't pile snow two
close to the other side of the fence and collapse it, as happened last year.
Boy, there's always something to think of with these Pyrs!

Gerry and Tuff Travis and little rescue Sugar (too fat to jump) in
Pepperell, Mass.