Re: [WW] Howdy and ...

>According to Shane: "Lee's on crack. Weird Wars is scheduled for GenCon."
>This is in reference to Weird War II: Blood on the Rhine. I don't know about
>any other eras, but this is the first WW book scheduled.

'Morning all. Speaking of GenCon, who all on this list will be there?
Myself & my wife-to-be will attend right after being married (gencon
honeymoon?!?) & I'm hoping to meet some of you mates there to discuss WW &
play the demo. Being a Deadland fan I'm also looking forward to DL d20.
Does anyone know if that product will be ready by gencon?

Here's a question I was discussing with one of my players last night - what
kind of sessions do you plan to run at first? My friend suggested I run a
bunch of one-offs at first with pregens. One week the group is a Sherman
tank crew cut off from the main force, next week a group of POWs trying to
escape a stalag. His thoughts are that players won't get attached to
characters & I won't be concerned about killing some off, considering how
deadly this game can be. Sure, there won't be any character advancement,
but nothing says I have to start everyone out at 1st lv for these oneoff.
If the group gets attached to one of the storyline, than I stick with that
one for the long haul.