Re: [WW] Weird Wars Problems - D20 Modern

At 07:12 PM 10/8/02 -0400, Cpt. Canuck you wrote:
>Steven \"Conan\" Trustrum wrote:
> >
> > At 02:57 PM 10/8/02 -0400, Cpt. Canuck you wrote:
> > >I'd also like to point out that I was simply saying what IMO, I would
> > >have liked to have seen; in response to comments on the problems with
> > >the books.
> >
> > And myself and several others were stating, in our opinions, that such a
>
>Several = two... Unless I didn't get some of the messages, which is
>possible.

It wouldn't matter if it were just me. If you put out an opinion about
something like what you'd like to see in a book, expect people to disagree
with you, be it one person or the entire list. An opinion does not a flame
retardant vest make.

Steven "Conan" Trustrum
   Email: steven@trustrum.com
   Homepage: http://www.trustrum.com
"The only real people are the people that never existed"     -- Oscar Wilde