[werewolf] Code state

On Thu, Aug 19, 2004 at 07:13:01AM -0700, Mark Ballinger wrote:
> I haven't heard from Geoff about that lately.  It would be nice to
> switch to sharkey's refactored werewolf, though.

I'm around, I've just been a little busier lately than I would have
liked. I've been meaning to get in on this discussion, but I've not had
the chance to sit down and compose the message.

Briefly, The stuff that I have been doing is not 'complete' but I think
it works, even if some of it is still the old stuff.  I'm going away
this weekend, so I'll try and package up today what I have so you can
all have a look at it, and ask me any questions tomorrow.

I'll send it as a tgz attatchment to the pbmserv-dev list.
This probably wont happen until late tonight.

Geoff.
kryten.
etc.