[werewolf] Turn numbering & such

Correction: I do NOT agree with Ian 100%, but pretty darned close.

The one problem with his idea is the use of the letter. No matter where the letter would be placed, it would cause confusion:
1) If it is placed first, the messages for a single turn would no longer be grouped together when the emails are sorted by subject.
2) If it is in the middle, then we would lose the ordering of chats versus votes (e.g. when someone votes first, then defends his vote later).
3) If it is at the end, sorting by subject would no longer maintain the grouping that was intended by the use of the letter.

*Similarly, if people are going to sort game messages according to having this information in the subject line, the message numbering will need to be place immediately after the game name to avoid the same problem as (2) above.*