Re: [DL] Gatling Pistols

While we're talking about Gatling Pistols, I have little question. In the
rules it states that recoil damage applies when firing more than one burst
per action. How _do_ you fire more than one burst per action? Can you fire
as many bursts as the RoF, (so 3 bursts of 3 usually, maybe more). I don't
really think that's right, since I assumed the 3 point increments were
because of the 3 bullets in each burst. Or can you only fire more than one
burst if your RoF is 6 or more? (Two bursts for 6, three bursts for 9,
etc...) Once again, I don't really believe this since it describes Gatling
Guns in the recoil description, and they only have a RoF of 3. Or can you
fire as many bursts as you want, although obviously it would just get
impossibly difficult to hit on burst really quickly?

Thanks...

Tim