Re: [DL] Disputed Lands and MiBs/Rangers (probably spoilers)

> > Can you recommend  something that might make people afraid quicker?
>
> Hmm...I'll need some time to think about that one...
>
> I'll get back with you.

How about a Bloodwolf in the Weird West- or would that be too cruel even for
you?

> > How would he explain 20 zombies bursting up out of the ground?  I can't
> > think of one for that.  I take it this would be something good to have
The
> > Agency book for?
>
> Can't hurt. ;-)
>
> It depends on a lot of things. First how many witnesses?  Reliability?
Time
> of day/night when it occurred? etc.
>
> Most likely, he'd ignore an event that was a single incident that occurred
> before he arrived. Going forward, if it occurs again, potential
explanations
> are premature burial, grave robbers _mistaken_ for buried folks (it was
> dark, etc., etc.), whiskey-induced hallucinations (they're using that one
in
> Gomorra...), Confederate poison gas weapons having an unusual effect, etc.

It happened at about 10:00 at night.  Quite a good number of people woke up,
a couple of them got theyselves kilt, a few more managed to blast some
zombies straight back to Hell- yeah, there were more than a few witnesses.
I'd say the gunfire woke up most, if not all, of the people who were asleep.
I'd say about 10 fought against the zombies.  This was 20 zombies out of
roughly 30 people buried in the cemetary.

If the Agent is in town, I'd say he's been there for a few days longer than
the posse.  He hasn'treally been able to get rooted into town yet.  As for
buying the book, I need to pay for two things: 1) colege in the Fall and 2)
a new hard drive, because the one I've got is just plain too small to work
with anymore.  I'll get it when I can, but it's on the backburner for now
behind a few other things- though those few other things are Deadlands
products :) .

Nick "the mill closed- work's scarce" Zachariasen