[DL] Re:

----- Original Message -----
From: "Nick Zachariasen" <zacharin@pluto.dsu.edu>
To: <deadlands@gamerz.net>
Sent: Friday, July 07, 2000 3:15 AM

> Subject: Re: [DL] Disputed Lands and MiBs/Rangers (probably spoilers)
> Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 02:12:07 -0700
> Sender: owner-deadlands@gamerz.net

> How about a Bloodwolf in the Weird West- or would that be too cruel even
for
> you?

Me, I'd say take a little time with it. However, if you're fired up to send
the poor town to Hell, I'd say a Wampir infestation or some sort of
Replicant invasion--I like the pods, myself, although you'll need to up
their reproduction speed.

I did do a Harrowed Werewolf once--that's a nightmare, let me tell you.
OTOH, it's awful blatant. :-)

I'd drop a haunted (or Living House) in the area to stir the pot first, too.

Panic-striken townsfolk killed each other after seeing the bodies convulsing
out of the ground in muscle spasms (see Allan's explanation). Or maybe
Confederates are to blame--they're always good for scapegoating. A group of
raiders had set up an ambush near the graveyard and what the witnesses
thought were the dead, were actually the Rebs just getting out of their
hiding places. They exhumed the bodies 'cause not even a Confederate wants
to hide in a hole with a corpse.

My agent character carries bits of Confederate uniforms, etc. around all the
time to plant on a scene...

> As for
> buying the book, I need to pay for two things: 1) colege in the Fall and
2)
> a new hard drive, because the one I've got is just plain too small to work
> with anymore.

<SNIP>
> Nick "the mill closed- work's scarce" Zachariasen

Hey--have you considered selling yourself for medical experiments? There's
good money in it, I hear...

Just kidding!;-)

John "As a matter of fact, I do _want_ blood" Goff