Re: [DL] Setting the Record Straight

At 10:34 PM 1/6/2001 -0800, Mr. Steve Peterson wrote:
>It was not my intent to blame any product in particular for a change
>in release dates, much less particular freelancers. Please accept my
>apologies for any injury you felt, I assure you it was absolutely not
>intended.

	Apology most gratefully accepted, good sir.

	And (a belated) welcome to the *Deadlands* Listserver!

Deo Vindice,
Christopher McGlothlin, M.Ed.

Additional Developer: Deadlands: The Weird West Revised Edition
Co-Author: Tales o' Terror: 1877, Back East: The South & the JLA Sourcebook
Reviewer: Games Unplugged Magazine
Southern by the Grace of God