Re: [PyrNet-L] Re:French vs US & UK Pyrs

> Light boned does not mean Kuvas.  The Pyr should not be heavy boned no
> more than the Kuvas should be light.  Infact the Kuvas is a HEAVIER dog
> than the Pyr...so I would suspect it should have more bone.

I think you'd really have to see the Pyrs to which we refer to
understand, as far as a Kuvaz being heavier, according to a few well
known breeders, they should be lighter of bone than a Pyr. It was
described to me as to take the oval bone of a Pyr and shave it down to
round.

Lisa