Re: [PyrNet-L] CHAT: re Wolfhound

Cindy,

clhenke@juno.com wrote:

> << How, at 4'11" did you decide it would be easier to control a 34-36"
> male  W.H. over a Pyr.?  ...  Did you just think it would have an easier
> nature to deal with?>>

Yes.  Pyr people seem to do a very effective job of warning people.
Wolfhound people seem to wear rose colored glasses a lot.  It wasn't until he
(at 10 months, by the way) started giving me a hard time that I started
hearing some "negatives" admitted to.  He is about 34" and 150 pounds.  The
breeder told me that he thought he would be "a little small."

> <<I am having a bout of Pyr. escapes, seems like ten mo. is the equivalent
> of the terrible two's.>>

That's when I started my library on "Surviving Your Dog's Adolesence" type
books.  We did make it throught that teenage stage and both of us are still
alive <G>!  I can't imagine doing it with four at a time, but hang in there.
It gets better.

> <<I chuckle at the thought of you together..>>

Everybody does!!

Take care & give your four a hug for me.

Stephanie