Re: [PyrNet-L] CHAT: re Wolfhound

Hi!

clhenke@juno.com wrote:

> <<Human nature to embellish, up or down, whatever!>>

Yes, I agree.  In his breeder's defense, Ciaran was only about 3/4 the size
of the others in the litter, and he's outgrown all of them, I think.  I guess
you can never tell.

> <<Mine are all contrite at the moment, frankly I think it is a set-up, con
> Mom in to believing they are sorry about their behavior.>>

Someone told me when we were going through those stages that if I had a
really bad day with him, just hang on.  He would be a different dog in the
morning.  It seemed to prove true.  I don't know how much it applies to Pyrs.

>  <<We do enjoy hearing about your Wolfhound adventures, and will look
> forward to hearing about the addition of the Pyr.  when she comes.>>

Thank you!  It's getting hard to be patient! <G>

Guess I'll go back to lurking for a while now.

Take care,

Stephanie