Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyrenees en Guarde!

Actually Ken we are in full agreement on this subject.  I firmly believe
that all the illnesses, diseases and ineffective antibiotics are caused by
the idea that we must sterilize everything we touch or eat to keep from
being contaminated.  In Short over the past 50 years we have become neurotic
about "CLEAN" and our bodies and those of our pets never get a chance to
build and immunity against these germs that are everywhere despite all the
efforts to control them.
    I'm sure your right about many owners turning green at the idea of their
"fluffy butt" eating a dead carcass 3 or 4 days after it died for what ever
reason, though I have yet to see one of my dogs show me anything more than a
little scours which probably comes more from overeating this nice delicacy
more than the bacteria that is probably contain there in.<g>

Beverly Coate  C&C Farms   Stigler Oklahoma   USA  918-967-4871
Great Pyrenees LGD's  -  Hampshire - Cotswald - Polypay  Sheep
Nubian Dairy Goats  -  LGD Rescue foster home
Visit our website at http://www.c-c-farms.com/
Look over our new Mighty Mule E-Z gate openers
http://www.c-c-farms.com/Auto_Gate_home_page.html
the Christmas present you can open all year long.
Please note we are a member of the Hero's Waggin Train
http://www.homestead.com/heroswaggintrain/
bcoate@cwis.net
ICQ #20747702