Re: [PyrNet-L] breeding question/showing

I think he got 3rd place at that show.  He did really well at
Westminster, too.  He's 14 months old, so adolescense (sp?) could be to
blame.  His owner's lack of response bothered me more than that he did
it, and I just thought it wasn't allowed in the ring.

Stephanie