Re: [PyrNet-L] breeding question/showing

I think this was in the ring, though.  It was as they were waiting for the
judge to examine each individual dog, but within the physical ring.  I am
pretty new to dog shows, so I may be misinterpreting what is meant by "in the
ring."  The judge was examining another dog at the time.

Stephanie