Re: [pyrnet] Rescue and Fencing Requirements

    Sorry if I sound funny but this sort of thing drives me crazy.  West
Virginia has a very bad name for several things and for several reasons.
Everyone's view of us is back woods hicks with no education, no money and no
teeth.  Some of us do live in the country but I wouldn't call it back woods,
some of us are a little pinched for money like everyone else and some have
mansions, most of us have all our teeth.  :)  However, there are many people
who aren't well educated (as is everywhere else), many are at poverty level
(everywhere else) but isn't their fault.
    Now onto the name we have about dogs.  There are a lot of backyard
breeders and LGD breeders who really don't know what to do and I'm sure many
puppy mills, no matter what their education or income (as is everywhere).
I've seen it all but there are many responsible people to as there are
everywhere.  Many people who love and show their dogs, even LGD people who
know everything needed but don't show in conformation.
    It's terrible that people move here and think that just because you live
out a road that's out a road that's out a road (in some cases) nothing's
going to happen.  The dogs just cut across the hills/mountains and reach the
highway in no time flat.  They can still get hit very easily on the back
roads....people poison, shoot, you name it.  If there's trouble to get into,
dogs will, no matter where you live.
    I'm very sorry to hear that she's a puppy miller.  Do you know this for
sure?  Hate to say this as she's your sister but if she is, have you tried
telling someone?

    Sorry....but I've been snubbed, talked about, all kinds of stuff....just
because I live (and have my whole life) in WV.

Later guys,
Chrissy