Re(2): [pyrnet] together at the bridge

Thanks so much for the message, Jan. We are just devastated, partly by the
suddenness of it all, although I guess that when the rawness of our grief
has faded a little we'll be grateful that he really didn't suffer at all
until that last day. We were with him, of course, and he went very
peacefully. Now we are dealing with our own sense of loss, and with Ivy
Rose, who spent the weekend shunning our company and dealing with her
confusion and loneliness in her own way. Today, she's more like her old
self, but she's lost her playmate and has never been an "only dog" before.
We had already talked to a breeder at the specialty about a puppy next
Spring; not sure we'll wait that long, but it's too soon to make that
decision yet.
Love,
Ann, Peg, and Ivy Rose