Re: [pyrnet] Gordon's quest

Anytime you want to move north Barb, let us know.  We would be glad to find
you a place here in Maine.  Although land is not as inexpensive as it is in
KY it is less then in VT, NH and upstate NY. -- And we can give you cold,
and room for all those older animals -- whatever breed or kind.  And if you
move here to the Western Mtns I will be glad to introduce you to the softest
hearted vet in all of New England.  If he doesn't wear himself out
completely before you get here.

Tea