Re: [pyrnet] Gordon's quest

     I understand perfectly.  But it is an admirable thing that you
plan.
    It won't be long until my Mary can be called an old dog, and I
have no intention trying to avoid the vet bills, though I am certainly
not made of money. I would not trust anyone who did,egocentric, to say
the least.
    Of course, circumstances vary,
   Hope you locate your place before you need it and can spend some
time there before the move.  A nice tent, a couple of Pyrs to stand
guard at night, and you would be
perfectly safe to soak up nature to sustain you when you get back to
the city.
  Love your posts.

   Hermit in the Woods, saying, Y'all watch after yo selves,
heer!