Re: Fwd: [werewolf] Angel protection

I agree that having some kind of token/ticket/waiver that occurs on a
timely manner is a better fit with the original context of the game
(at least more so than random %'ages).  But if all of these features
are implemented, we may need to change the name of the game.  I think
that all of these changes will fundamentaly change the nature of the
game and the new game will be a diffrent beast.