[werewolf] Back to bite percent chance/ticketing

On Mon, Sep 19, 2005 at 01:25:32PM -0400, Lee Griffin wrote:
> I agree that having some kind of token/ticket/waiver that occurs on a
> timely manner is a better fit with the original context of the game
> (at least more so than random %'ages).

What if the success or fail of the bite is dependent on something somebody else is doing?

Just as with illusionist having to hit the seer target to do any good, think up something the village may do or have done to setup a bite-worthy night.

Alternatively, and this goes back to an earlier comment, make bite fail turn into a kill.