Re: Fwd: [werewolf] Angel protection

According to the rule set I was introduced to, yes seers were
available.  But if we are talking about gameplay balance, we are not
there yet.  The village does not have any way to convert/cure the
baddies.  Then we have the issue of different factions with different
abilities.  That's asking for alot without some set of base gameplay
goals and a SINGLE clear voice for the development.  Hey, I'm still
for donating employer's time, I just need some idea of where this is
supposed to go.  All of this is remincent of when Xbox live was in
beta, I don't think any of us tester's employers got anything out of
us!