Re: [pyrnet] Re: Boarding puppers (sick pyr)

Hi Kim,
    You have really had a time with your Pyrs lately, but it sounds like they
are finally on the road to recovery!  They are lucky to have such a caring
owner!  We had neighbors who had 2 of their dogs get sick and die 2 years apart
from being boarded at their Vet.  That's when we started taking care of their
dogs when they were away and they did the same for us.  Worked out great.
    Whipworms are very difficult to get rid of and hard to detect.  The dogs can
pick them up through the pads of their feet by walking where other dogs have
been.  We use Intercepter which keeps them worm free.  I think tapeworm is the
only worm it doesn't work on
Charlotte.